Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Feel Like A Road-Trip!


My original plans were to make my next blog-entry here called T.G.I.F.!!! but have changed my mind, as it would take longer to put together than I want to spend in front of my computer at this time.

You see, it's spring now--has been since this past Sunday--and I just want to get out and enjoy the sunshine and scenery!

Part of me wants to drive clear up to Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, but I know I'm not up to that except in daydreams.

All I plan to do right now is to arm myself with a couple of good books, some Ashleigh Brilliant postcards, and a few other things such as picnic food and just make up a trip as I go along and arrive home later tonight.

It might not be the most ideal weather for a road-trip, as it's supposed to turn rainy--and even stormy--later, but it's good enough for me!

I've had a lot on my plate lately and need to regroup for the next two or three days before going back to a project that I put on the back-burner:  drawing closer to the finish line for my book.

I AM dreaming big today and feeling my dreams coursing through my bloodstream!  I AM staying in touch with the child within me! I AM thinking of life as a sweet, crisp apple giving my taste buds multiple orgasms as I bite into it to take in its pleasure and return its seeds to the earth to grow into an orchard!

It's a spring day in Indiana, and I want to live it to the fullest!!!