Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Am
A
Hungry Bookworm
!!!


I have a lot of stuff on the back-burner in the way of sharing with you here--as in special blog-entries in various stages of construction--but, today, I wanted to draw your attention to a new button I have in my left-hand margin leading to a really neat place called Blogging For Books.

Earlier, I was over visiting the Facebook page of my very special angel friend, Denise Difalco-Dickson, and I discovered that she was a member Blogging For Books and was getting a really sweet deal there.

I decided that I wanted to be a part of it, too.  Now, this isn't an invitation by referral.  When you click on the button, you're on your own, and neither Denise nor I will get any credit for inviting you.  However, if you get accepted, it will leave you a very happy camper if you love to read and share what you read as much as Denise and I do.

You just--once accepted--choose a book that you believe you would like to read, and it will be sent to you absolutely free!!!  Your part of the bargain is to write a review that will appear in at least three places:

Your personal blog or website
The review section of a place that sells books online (e.g. Amazon)
and, of course,
On the Blogging For Books site, itself.

You don't have to write a glowing review of the book if you didn't like it or didn't think that it was all that special.

One thing you need to do each time that you review one of these complimentary books is to include somewhere in your review that you're reviewing a book sent to you compliments of Blogging For Books.

Anyway, it looks as if, every few weeks, you're going to be reading a review here of one of the books I get sent.  I can hardly wait for my first one to arrive!!!

Have you visited Denise's blog-format website called Miracles?  I think you'll really like it!  Here are a couple of other places to go to visit Denise:
Blogging For Books (of course)
Viewpoints

Before I close, I would like to invite you to check out three book reviews that I've done for Amazon.

Although it's not a command performance, I hope that you will buy the books if they appeal to you as well as indicating (by clicking on the YES going with each one) that you found any, some, or all of the reviews to be helpful.

Here are the books and a place to click to lead to each one:

The One And Only by Stuart V. Goldberg  (Click Me, Please!)
Terminal Neglect by Michael Rushnak     (Click Me, Please!)
Woman On Death Row by Velma Barfield    (Click Me, Please!)

It's a beautiful April day here in my neck of the woods, so I'm going to be going out very soon to take it all in before returning tonight to continue with clutter control around here.  Perhaps, I just might find my remote control.  It would be nice, but it's a good thing that the TV is set to what is, likely, my very favorite channel (The Hallmark Channel)!