Monday, April 11, 2011

Tag
!!!
You're It
!!!



I'm just about to give you ten very good reasons to join me at tagvillage  You will find them listed below.

Yes!  That's right!  I've turned the names of the ten talented writers (including yours truly) listed here into tags to be traded and have made it easy to join in on the fun.

I've listed them twice in this blog-entry.

The first listing is a hyperlinked form.  You can click on each of the names and be taken to examples of what they have to offer.

The second listing gives their names in easy-to-copy-and-paste form.  This will come in handy for tag-trading.


The above hyperlink won't automatically draft you into joining this neat, new social site, but I have the feeling that at least some people reading this will go there and end up falling in love with it just as I have.

Likely, at least some people reading this will already be members of tagvillage, so I hope you like the trading opportunities I'm sharing here.

Even if you have no desire to become one of The Village People, I hope that you'll click on the names of these very special people and find out more re: what they're about.  You won't be disappointed!

From time to time, I'm going to be sharing more people here whom I've decided to turn into tagvillage tags.  Ditto to businesses and products.

Anyway, let's get on to the names now..









roger carr   



ainsley jo phillips

annamarie dodge

denise difalco

joseph j. o'donnell

michael rushnak

peter r. breggin

robert whitaker

roger carr

roger dean kiser

stuart v. goldberg


Have fun at tagvillage!!!