Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pass The Catch-Up, Please!

In A Multi-tasking Mood
*       *       *


As you can see by going here to read an earlier entry I made in my blog here at AJville, it has been a challenging time for both my mom and me, but--with the help of God, family, and friends--we have managed to survive quite well!

Now, if you have already read this entry and want to get to AJville's homepage to read the latest blog-entry, just click here.

As for this entry, it's about playing a little bit of catch-up and getting more connected and organized out here in Cyberspace.  This will, likely, be helping me at least as much as helping you.

For starters, let's go here.  This will connect you to a kind of soap opera of progress reports on my playing catch-up that will, likely, be running for the next several months.  Not to worry!  They won't be boring--not 100% boring, anyway.  In fact, they might even prove to be interesting reading and will, as I've already indicated, certainly be a big help to me in my own navigation.

Instead of going on and on and on, I'm going to share a great, little parody of an oldie but goodie from Three Dog Night that will give you one really neat answer to the question:  "What can you do for fun!?!"

Click on the following link to find ways to...  Find Me!!!




Another Day. . .Another Cool Project