Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's A Train!
It's A Plane!
Nope! It's Just My Book...


Wednesday, September 5, 2012

As many of you know, I've been writing a book for what, likely, seems like forever.  I'm happy to report that I'm now working on Chapter Eight.

This is one of the longer chapters in the book (which will end up containing twelve chapters), so I'll be writing on it for awhile.

However, that won't mean that I won't be saying anything else until I finish it, because quite the opposite will be true.

First off, you might have reached this page by coming from here.  The hyperlink I've just created will open a window to it in case you want to return--or will take you there for the first time in case you haven't seen it yet.

To make a long story short, I was hoping to have my book "out there" by or before the end of October or the first part of November after I did a private gift-giving of it before exposing it to the general public.

However, that can't be at this time, as the private presentation would be costing me money that I now need to keep back for other more pressing needs.

Besides that, I'm not really enough up-to-snuff healthwise to do the presentation as I'd like to.

Perhaps, I will have to end up choosing what's more important:  getting the book out there pdq or making the presentations before doing so, but that isn't even an issue at the time.

The issue at this time is trying to survive and take care of some non-related-to-my-book challenges.

One thing I'm thinking of doing is limiting this blog-entry to about two more progress reports before re-directing to a separate blog that will be for the purpose of continuing to trace the progress of this book (even after it's out there), talk about new books I'll be writing, etc.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

At this time, I'm creating a blog that will be my journal about book writing.  Once I get it ready for viewing, I'll be writing about it here.

That will, likely, be later on today--or tomorrow at the latest.

I think you'll really like it.

Anyway, a very busy day awaits me, so I need to sign off for now...

Saturday, September 8, 2012 (Later)

When clicking this will open a window to my book-related diary, you'll know that I've moved over there.

I'm still working on the place but wanted to go ahead and open it up.

It's getting close to eleven at night, and I wanted to take some time out to eat and watch the movie, Puppy Love, on The Hallmark Channel, but I plan on returning to working on things for awhile after that...